NATURAL LIFE GIVES BACK
* Girl Talk is a rapidly growing peer mentoring program with the mission to help young girls build self esteem, develop leadership skills and learn the value of giving back to their communities. Through its free in-school programs and summer camps, Girl Talk is spreading the vision that "Many lives are influenced when one influences a woman...especially a young woman."
* 10 x 10 is raising awareness and partnering with leading education groups throughout the world to educate girls and young women lving - especially those living in poverty or personal danger - with the belief that education leads to global change. Through their groundbreaking film Girl Rising
, 10x10 showcases the strength of the human spirit and the power of education.
- Feeding Children Everywhere: Empowers and mobilizes people to assemble healthy meals for hungry children. $1 = 4 meals!
- Hope For Paws: Rescues dogs and all other animals who are suffering on the streets and in the shelters, and educates people on the importance of companion animals in our society.
- World Vision: Works with children, families, and their communities worldwide to reach their full potential by tackling the causes of poverty and injustice.
- Girl Up: Raises awareness and funds for United Nations programs that help some of the world’s hardest-to-reach adolescent girls.
- National Breast Cancer Foundation: Helps more and more women around the world by educating them about breast cancer and providing free mammograms to women in need.
- ASPCA: Works to rescue animals from abuse, pass humane laws and share resources with shelters nationwide.
- Guatemala Children's Project: Supports specific organizations that care for the nurturing, health and education of these children.
- TAPS: Provides care and support for the families of fallen soldiers.
- Nest: Helps incredibly skilled artisans around the world provide training to businesses that are owned by women artisans, hire the economically disadvantaged, and promote peace.
- Pennies for Peace: Offers children in Pakistan and Afghanistan access to education, while helping students in the developing world become more educated and responsible global citizens.